Bondbreak Bay Bondbreak Bay

Opening song made me leave...

Brewster responds:

Cause of how it was used in so many other animations? Yeah I was afraid that was going to happen. I explained in the description but you probably didn't read it. The reason it seems like everyone is using the same songs is because, as part of a competition, animators had 25 days to make a cartoon based around at least 1 of 4 given songs. Unfortunately the 2 songs I used were also the most popular of the 4 that were given, but they're still quality songs regardless of how many times you've heard them (and believe me, the participants of the competition have had to listen to them many more times than the viewers). I think maybe if you go back and watch the whole thing you might find enjoyment out of it. Or maybe not, I don't care anymore

SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews SegwayOfTheDead - Reviews

Needed more voices, i understand that this isn't supposed to be spectacular with animation and music so i won't judge it on that, but a little variety could only help.... in other words get some friends to do it.

Father Father

A good Transition is what would of made this front page quality; in my opinion. Good try though, just try to keep the emotion flowing with motion and avoid sharp/drastic changes.

Kill Justin Beaver Kill Justin Beaver

Gold

This maybe a sucky game, people may complain about it, but all i have to say is FRONT PAGE BITCHS!

Misty in Goldeen outfit Misty in Goldeen outfit

Flat Chest FOR THE WIN!!!